The Polish market offers significant opportunities for U.S. exporters. Poland has proven to be a very attractive location for U.S. businesses. We estimate that more than 350 U.S. firms now have offices, factories, subsidiaries or joint ventures operating in Poland.
The U.S. Commercial Service in Warsaw (CS Warsaw) is a part of the global network of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Our office offers a variety of products and services to facilitate U.S. exports. Our staff can help to identify potential business partners, obtain valuable market intelligence, and launch a company into Poland.
Visit our web site for detailed information.
2015 SelectUSA Investment Summit
We are thrilled to announce that registration is open for the second SelectUSA Investment Summit in the Washington, D.C. area on March 23-24, 2015!
If you run a business and are considering opening or expanding operations in the United States, the SelectUSA Summit will help you find the answers you need more efficiently, saving you time and money. You’ll discover more about how, where and why to invest in the United States.
Get in touch with our team in Warsaw if you’re interested in joining our delegation to the SelectUSA Summit. U.S. Commercial Service Warsaw, email: email@example.com or call: 22 625 43 74, contact person: Mr. William Czajkowski.
Here’s what you’ll find at the 2015 SelectUSA Investment Summit:
- The agenda is packed with practical information; you’ll learn about resources, tools, and regulations to help you seize investment opportunities with confidence. High-profile business and government leaders will share their insight on the latest trends.
- Online matchmaking will enable you to schedule face-to-face meetings with economic developers and officials to explore opportunities and learn about resources and incentives.
- The trade show will showcase investment opportunities from every corner of the United States – all in one building!
- The SelectUSA Academy will be held just before the Summit on the afternoon of March 22 and will cover the basics of investing in the United States for first-time investors.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized enterprise, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Infrastructure investors: We’ll feature sessions highlighting opportunities to invest in infrastructure. Officials will be on site to share information on the Administration’s Build America Investment Initiative.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
- Journalists: We look forward to working with you! Please register through the Summit website and contact Mr. William Czajkowski for more information.
Learn more and register now at http://www.selectusasummit.com/. Last year’s Summit filled up fast, so don’t wait to sign up!
Welcome to the U.S. Commercial Service Warsaw!
Head of the Commercial Service Section:
U.S. Commercial Service
00-675 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: +48 22 625 4374 (Commercial questions only, visa questions cannot be answered!)
Fax: +48 22 621 6327
For non-commercial issues, please visit the web site of the U.S. Embassy in Poland.
Your Industry Specialists in Warsaw
Report IP Theft
- Click on the logo to report IP Theft or visit the following website http://www.iprcenter.gov/referral/.