Year in Review - 2010 in Pictures
President Komorowski's Visit to U.S.
President Barack Obama welcomed President Bronisław Komorowski to the White House on December 8.
· Joint Statement by President Obama and President Komorowski of Poland
· Remarks by President Obama and President Komorowski after Bilateral Meeting
· President Obama Meets with President Komorowski [VIDEO]
· Statement by the White House Press Secretary
· U.S. and Polish Presidential Visits throughout History
· Embassy Warsaw’s Facebook Presidential Trivia Contest
NATO Lisbon Summit 2010
· Remarks by President Obama on the NATO Summit and the new START Treaty
· Video of President Obama’s Remarks at the NATO Lisbon Summit, November 19
· Lisbon Summit Declaration
· Active Engagement, Modern Defense – NATO Strategic Concept
· NATO-Russia Council Joint Statement
· Declaration by NATO and the Government of Afghanistan
· Declaration by Nations contributing to the UN-mandated, NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan
New York Philharmonic
Wroclaw Global Forum
The Wrocław Global Forum gathered leaders in government, military, business, academia, and the non-governmental sector from the United States, Poland, and throughout Europe for a dialogue on the main issues and challenges in the transatlantic relationship on October 6-8 in Wroclaw.
· U.S. Government Participation
· Full Program
· Photo Gallery (part I) (part II) (part III) (part IV)
30th Anniversary of Solidarnosc
· Ambassador Feinstein Visits Gdansk and Gdynia
· Letter from President Obama on the 30th Anniversary of the Solidarity Movement (PDF 67.74 Kb)
· Statement by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the 30th Anniversary of the Polish Solidarity Movement (PDF 31.53 Kb)
· Remarks of Ambassador Lee A. Feinstein at Solidarity’s 30th Anniversary Gala in Gdynia August 30, 2010 (PDF 65.45 Kb)
· Statement by Ambassador Lee Feinstein on the 30th Anniversary of the Birth of the Solidarity Movement (PDF 10.25 Kb)
· Statement by Senator Barbara A. Mikulski on the 30th Anniversary of the Polish Solidarity Movement (PDF 8.60 Kb)
· Statement by Congressman Dan Lipinski on the 30th Anniversary of Solidarity (PDF 81.59 Kb)
· Photo Gallery
Secretary Clinton in Krakow
Secretary Clinton visited Poland on July 3. While in Krakow, she attended the 10th anniversary meeting of the Community of Democracies, met with Polish Foreign Minister Sikorski, witnessed the signing of the Protocol to the Ballistic Missile Defense Agreement, visited the Schindler Museum and laid a wreath at the Katyn Cross.
· Secretary Clinton Speaks at Community of Democracies
· Protocol to the Ballistic Missile Defense Agreement Signed
· Secretary Clinton Lays a Wreath at the Katyn Cross
· Secretary Clinton Visits the Schindler Factory
· Photo Galleries [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]
The Smolensk Tragedy
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.