Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Civil Records

This page is designed to help you locate the vital record documents you need. The Embassy cannot obtain documents on your behalf, and cannot provide translations of documents issued in Polish. Other records, such as birth certificates for people born in the U.S., are stored in the state of origin.

Further information on obtaining vital documents is available at the following sites: