Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Third country national application policy

All citizens of Poland who wish to travel to the U.S. require a nonimmigrant visa. Click here How to apply for a visa.  

Visa Waiver Program

Some travelers who are nationals of Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries may enter the United States without a visa for periods of less than 90 days for business or tourism. Visitors who wish to use the Visa Waiver Program must have machine-readable passport and register on line through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA).

Third Country Nationals who Would Like to Apply for a Visa in Poland

Applicants for visitor visas should generally apply at the American Embassy or Consulate with jurisdiction over their place of permanent residence. Although visa applicants may apply at any U.S. consular office abroad, they should be aware that language difficulties and interviewing officers' unfamiliarity with local conditions in other countries may make it more difficult to demonstrate their qualifications for a visa outside their home district. Please see  How to apply for a visa